Make a difference.
McREL International seeks contract consultants to join our growing team. Contractors work on a project basis with McREL staff. These roles are initially part-time contracts, but could lead to full-time opportunities.
McREL International seeks contract consultants to join our growing team. Contractors work on a project basis with McREL staff. These roles are initially project-based and part-time but could lead to full-time opportunities. Our ideal consultant for this role would live in California, Georgia, Texas, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Nebraska, Kansas or Missouri.
A consultant may provide support and assistance in the following areas:
- Professional development, strategy, technical assistance, and coaching
- Proposal writing, report writing, and project communication
- Project management, including timelines, meeting budget, and implementing and overseeing project plans
We are seeking individuals with experience in:
- Professional development
- Leadership coaching
- Strategy/goal setting
As well as:
- A Bachelor’s degree and at least five years of relevant experience.
- Master’s degree or Ph.D. preferred
Interested individuals should submit a resume and cover letter that specifies availability and interest. Please submit materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
McREL International is an Equal Opportunity Employer.